#BEFLY Guide: Fulfill Life's Yearnings To Be You; To Be Great
What does it mean to fulfill? Personal fulfillment begins with you living out your purposed life.
What does it mean to fulfill?
- to bring into reality or completion
- to achieve or realize something
- to carry out as tasked, required, pledged, or expected
- to satisfy or meet, comply to or confirm what has been asked
- to succeed in doing or providing something
- to make good on a promise
Personal fulfillment begins with you living out your purposed life.
Tanya J. Miller is a certified life coach with over eighteen years’ experience working with youth, young adults, and women throughout the community and in ministry to pursue purpose, passion, vision, and destiny. Tanya holds a BBA in finance and business management from Northwood University and an MBA from Regent University and is also certified as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Scrum Master.
She is the owner of Tanya J. Miller, LLC where she is an accomplished author, motivational speaker, life purpose coach, and leadership strategist. Her beliefs in PPVD drive her every move and decision: purpose, passion, vision, and destiny.
Her lifelong passion for writing eventually led her to start the blog Talking with Tanya in 2005. Daily she seeks to provide motivation, inspiration, and encouragment for where you are at to help you fit the puzzle pieces of life together. Most recently, Tanya debuted her first books: 1)Mind Matters: Get Out of Your Head and Jump Into Life, and 2) Mind Matters: Get Your Mind Right Journal. Her next releases: Things My Mama Said, are due out May 2016.
Tanya is happily married, going on almost nine years now, and currently lives in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. For more details on all that Tanya is doing please connect and share with her at the following:
Connect + Share:
- YouTube search @TalkingwithTanyaTwT
- Facebook @TalkingwithTanya
- Instagram @TalkingwithTanya
- Twitter @TalkingwitTanya
- Snapchat @TalkingwithTanya
- Periscope @TalkingwithTanya