The PPVD Series: Purpose, Passion, Vision, and Destiny
In this series we will dig deeper into PPVD, and help you do life and leadership on purpose and done right as you continue #Gettingitright
In this 4 part series you will uncover that part of #Gettingitright means you must be #Givinglife to PPVD: purpose, passion, vision and destiny
- #Doingpurposepractically – you have to be on mission You, Fam, and Future. Do purpose practically; start somewhere, and stop thinking you can’t do this because YOU CAN.
- #Doingvisionfunctionally – you are equipped with everything you need. Do vision functionally; tap in to what’s in you, and tap it out; the world’s waiting on YOU to get IT right.
- #Livingpassioninventively – you know what’s real passion; it’s what wakes you up and stays on your mind. Live passion inventively; nobody has to sign off on you to BE YOU.
- #Livingdestinycourageously – you must trust His plan for you to know when to have less of this and more of that. Live destiny courageously; living it out is YOU really LIVING.
In this series we will dig deeper into PPVD and help you do life and leadership on purpose and done right as you continue #Gettingitright!
Tanya J. Miller is a certified life coach with over eighteen years’ experience working with youth, young adults, and women throughout the community and in ministry to pursue purpose, passion, vision, and destiny. Tanya holds a BBA in finance and business management from Northwood University and an MBA from Regent University and is also certified as a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Scrum Master.
She is the owner of Tanya J. Miller, LLC where she is an accomplished author, motivational speaker, life purpose coach, and leadership strategist. Her beliefs in PPVD drive her every move and decision: purpose, passion, vision, and destiny.
Her lifelong passion for writing eventually led her to start the blog Talking with Tanya in 2005. Daily she seeks to provide motivation, inspiration, and encouragment for where you are at to help you fit the puzzle pieces of life together. Most recently, Tanya debuted her first books: 1)Mind Matters: Get Out of Your Head and Jump Into Life, and 2) Mind Matters: Get Your Mind Right Journal. Her next releases: Things My Mama Said, are due out May 2016.
Tanya is happily married, going on almost nine years now, and currently lives in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. For more details on all that Tanya is doing please connect and share with her at the following:
Connect + Share:
- YouTube search @TalkingwithTanyaTwT
- Facebook @TalkingwithTanya
- Instagram @TalkingwithTanya
- Twitter @TalkingwitTanya
- Snapchat @TalkingwithTanya
- Periscope @TalkingwithTanya